Thursday, February 3, 2011

Xhilaration Moto Jacket

I was shopping at Target today and found this rather awesome coat  the Xhilaration Moto Jacket. It's about $35.00 in stores and on their website. I am hoping to find it on sale or maybe in two weeks when I get paid again just pay the $35.00. But I worry that they will all be gone, sold out, this happens to me often. I had already spent $60.00 at Ross and $20.00 at CVS so I just couldn't get the jacket as well. I still have to order Pro Active and $25.00 worth at Wetseal. Wow, I am a shopping fool. But anyway I tried the jacket on at Target and I really like it on, it fit well and feels great. The material doesn't feel all cheap and crappy made. So I definitely want to get one before they are all  gone. What about you? What do you think about the jacket? Do you like it or hate it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I and going to a Target near me tomorrow to buy this jacket, OMG. Thanks so much, I didn't know that they had it and I totally love it.

Alicia said...

I went ahead and bought the jacket at Target and I love it. I can wera it with just about everything.