Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alloy.com Clearance

 Everywhere you go you are going to run into clearance area's where you can find great stuff for cheaper prices. You can even find them online as well. Here is an outfit I  put together from alloy's clearance area.

Monroe Tote
Top-handle tote with covered stud detail and two side pockets. Inside zipper pocket and cell phone pocket. 10" handle drop.

Get Lucky Necklace
Two-tier necklace with rhinestone and horn charms. Adjustable clasp.
Crawford Sandal
Metal bead detail.
Butterfly Words
V-neck tee with dolman sleeves.

Aphrodite Vintage Boyfriend Short
Five-pocket low-rise jean short with a slouchy boyfriend fit. Worn low and loose around hips.

If you have any questions or comments I will always get back to you and answer every question to my best knowledge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving this new outfit and I can't believe the prices on this stuff. Thanks for the links, now I can't buy some of this great stuff.

Anonymous said...

I would totally rock this outfit.