Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WILLOW SANDAL -from Alloy.com

I got these great sandals from Alloy.com, they have them in clearance for $14.99. It's a good price compared to the price before it went on clearance which was $29.90. You can get them in black or chestnut. They are Metal and bead detail with a back zipper.
 I usually wear a 8 1/2 or 9, I got these in an 8 1/2 but they are a little big for me. So if you get them go a little smaller than your original size.


  • 3/4" faux wood stacked mini wedge




  • Faux leather upper




  • Here is a shot from Alloy.com of the Chestnut version of the sandle. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about these sandles and if you are going to get a pair yourself. I always love to hear from my readers and I always comment back if anyone leaves a message. :)

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I can't beleive that alloy is selling these for so cheap. I amgoing to get a pair, thanks for sharing.

    Anonymous said...

    Alloy charges to much for there shit and it's not that great. I got those sandles a while ago and they didn't fit. They suck, alloy sucks.