Sunday, May 1, 2011

CVS Essence of Beauty Review

First off I want to say that everyone that I have tried has had a very strong smell. It can be overwhelming when you first put any of them on but after a few minutes the smells even out and are very lovely.
The Sun blossom Body Mist has some beneficial ingredients, conditioning and protective aloe vera. It smell really nice once it settles. It's very spring smelling, like a sunflower really. lol It's nice, great for spring, great for summer.
The Japanese Garden body and hand cream smell wonderful. Yum I love it. But again it's a very strong smell and needs time to kind of soak in. It smells of a little musk and soft powder, pear and white clementine.
The Pomegranate apple body and hand cream is very strong but pleasant. The name says everything, it smells of apples and pomegranate. These lotions last all day. I wash my hands like 50 times a day and at the end of the day it still smells like these lotions. Okay maybe not after 50 washes but it lasts a long time. You don't have to use as much either because the lotion goes a long way. So basically I recommend you buying some of these. I found them on a deal at my local CVS , buy 2 for $4.99 each and get 1 free. Or something like that.

Please follow my blog, leave a comment and take part in my polls. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Kim Lockett said...

Adorable blog. I love it... and I'm following you now as well.

http://kimberli-findingmyway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you.

My blog:
regroupement de credit ou simulation Rachat De Credit au meilleur taux