Saturday, February 12, 2011

Outfit of the Week- Week Three

Here is a good Winter outfit. Seeing how it is Winter and all my outfits are for Summer I thought I would go ahead and make up a Winter outfit instead of another Summer one. I am a huge fan of shorts, everyone knows that but I often wear jeans as well when it is colder. These are  my favorite jeans, Almost Famous, is there brand name and I bought them at Ross for around $15.00 maybe even cheaper. It has been a few years so I am not entirely sure what the price was.



This is just a simple undershirt I picked up at, you guessed it, Ross for around $3.99. I really like to where grey and the lace on the bottom and around the top makes this top so cute.
I bought this sweater Ross for around $7.99. It is really light and airy so really it might not be the best sweater for really cold weather. You could always put a long sleeve shirt underneath it that would keep you warmer in much colder weather.

I bought these neat little shoes at Target. They were in clearance for $4.99. I can't believe it either but I was so happy to find them. I almost had to fight a lady over them but my hubby is really intimidating and people usually don't get to close to us. I love shopping with him because it keeps all the crazy bitches trying to gab up the stuff I am going for at bay.:)

I am keeping the accessories simple because during winter I don't tend to wear to many accessories.  Just some earrings, a cute ring and a necklace, A of coarse for Alissa. So I hope you like this weeks outfit. If you have any questions or just have something to say just leave a comment, I love to hear from anyone really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit

Anonymous said...

This outfit is really nice.

Anonymous said...

I really like your taste in clothes, maybe you should come be my personal shopping helper. lmao