Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Kitty-Smidge-

This is my little Smidge, better known as MooMoo or MooBear. I always have multiple names for all the animals I end up with. Depending on my mood and theirs, I use the different names to let her know how I feel about what she is doing. In the picture she is my little MooBear, so sweet and cute. You just want to squeeze her and run her little belly. When she is being a naughty girl, getting into something or using my bed as a scratching post we call her Smidge in a Stern voice. Now when she is being silly or I accidentally knock her of my computer chair with my elbow, I use MooMoo. She is such a mommys girl and often sits in my lap while I am on the computer. She needs allot of attention and care. If you are wondering why she is so fat it's not my fault. My mother in law feeds her treats all day long and I can't get her to stop. lol Moo will be okay though so she is on the all cat food diet. What do you think about little Smidge? Leave a comment and become a follower for more from me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, your cat is so cute. What a little porker. lol It's so funny that you have different names for the same cat.

Anonymous said...

Oh, isn't she a cutey? I just love cats and I love this cat. It's alright is a cat is a little chubby but the fatter they get the shorter their life will be. So watch that!