Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I bought, Shopping.

So as you know if you keep up with my blogs I went shopping the other day and bought a few things. First as I have shown in another entry my new bag. It was about $26.00 at Ross, I love it there. Ross has higher quality items such as clothes, bags, and shoes plus much more for a cheaper price than other stores. I could spend all day in one shopping threw all their great stuff.

I also purchased these two tops the first was $8.99 at Ross. It fits great and I love the way it fits around my chest. The fabric is fabulous, so soft on my skin and comfortable. The second shirt was $6.99 at Ross. It is also soft and comfortable.
This shirt also came from Ross for about $6.99. This one is a little too big for me but I will wear it with a little pair of leggings and just hang around the house in it. It was totally comfy and will be great around that time of the month.

I also went to CVS and got my supply of hair dye and some basic make-ups. I love using Garnier Nutrisse, it always leaves my hair feeling much better than any other dyes. I picked up some pink lip gloss, and a few cover up make-ups. I tend to buy allot of my make-ups and beauty supplies from CVS because they are right down the road from my house and I love simple and quick when it comes to getting to a place.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love the stuff you got and the hair color is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I also like the stuff you got but I don't think I care for the purse at all, I like purses that are crazy and wild. But I think I love that color for my hair. I am going to go to CVS and pick up a box.