Thursday, February 10, 2011

Outfit of the Week- Week Two

This is a great summer outfit and sometimes because of the crazy weather in North Carolina I often get to wear it even in the winter.
I bought this shirt at Khols and only paid about $4.00 for it because it was in clearance. If you read my blogs often you will notice that I get allot of my stuff from the clearance areas. It's the same stuff as the rest of the store just extremely cheaper. I love it.

I love these flip flops, they are so comfortable and easy to wear. They are cushy and soft. I found these at my local CVS store right down the street from my house. They were of coarse in clearance for $4.00, so cheap but so wonderful.
I love these shorts. I haven't worn them through the summer yet because I just bought them this Christmas with my X-Mas money. I found them at Khols in clearance for $7.00. They are so comfortable and soft and I just love them. I always use to say that I didn't like cut off short and would never wear them. Now I couldn't bare to lose these cut off shorts. I am totally sold on cut off shorts, well at least these ones.

So what do you think about this weeks "Outfit of the Week"? Leave a comment and let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I want this outfit for myself but I am not sure I can still find these items. lol I want to take you with me when I go shopping and then maybe you could get me looking good.

Anonymous said...

Those shorts are crazy cute, I can't beleive you got them so cheap.

Alicia said...

You know what, i'm sorry because I got those shorts from Wet Seal and I think I said I got them from Khols..My BAd!