Thursday, February 3, 2011

My newest handbag- Tyler Rodan-


I picked up this Tyler Rodan bag in Ross today for about $26.00, original price was $75.00. There are two smaller zipper openings in the front and one larger one on the back, including two cell phone pockets on the sides.


Here you can kind of see the matching Umbrella that can with the bag.
 I love freebies.  What do you think about the bag? Would you tote it around? Leave a comment and tell me what you think about it and don't forget to become a follower so you wont miss a thing from me and my blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I paid over $100.00 for my Tyler Rodan bag and it looks so much like the one you got for $25.00. I can't beleive this. I need to find a Ross store near me right away. Is there a web site or something? Help me please, I don't want to waste my hard earned money anymore is I can get these bags for so cheap.

Anonymous said...

I would never pay $100.00 on a bag, I always go to Ross and other cheaper places. You can always find it cheaper somewhere else.

Alicia said...

If you are trying to locate one of the Ross stores they do have a web site. It is probably just www.ross.com but if it is not just search Ross and something will come up. Their website has a store locater on it and you just have to add in your zip code. I hope this helped.