Thursday, February 10, 2011

Proactive

I ordered and received my Proactive package. It came with Renewing Cleanser 2 FL., Revitalizing Toner 2 FL., Repairing Treatment 1 FL., Refining Mask 1 OZ., Green Tea Moisturizer .33 FL OZ., and of coarse that stuppid little book that they say is worth $12.00 and I say is worth nothing. It is a little silly just how small these bottle are, it's crazy. So I will try it out tonight before bed and then again in the morning. I will keep at it and use all of the product keeping everyone in the loop about how my skin changes or not changes. I don't have a terrible acne problem just a few break-outs every now and then but I would love to not have those and just have clear beautiful skin. I hate break-outs.
If you have used Proactive please leave a comment and tell me about your experience with it. I would love to know what happen with your skin, if it worked or didn't help at all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did help me with my skin but it took too long, the prices of their stuff is expensive and I didn't like their customer service.

Anonymous said...

Proactive didn't help me at all. I hate them and wish I could find something to help my skin.

Anonymous said...

Proactive worked just fine for me. It took a little while to start working, almost like they want it that way so that you have to buy more of their products, and if you stop using it it will all come back. That sucks.

Anonymous said...

proactive dried out my skin terribly and when i stopped using it i broke out like crazy(small pimples) especially in places i didn't

Anonymous said...

I used proactiv for a long time. It really did not make a difference in my complexion, but I don't have acne, I just wanted perfect skin. I quitnusing it since the price was ridiculous! My skin has been even better since I have been using cheaper products, you just have to wash your makeup off everyday! Lol and also, after I cancelled my subscription, they billed me again 6 months later! They told me that "the computer made an error" horrible business. I would not recommend using this product at all!!!!

Alicia said...

Wow you guys that really sucks. I am starting to worry about what is going to happen to my skin when I am done with the product. I don't have bad acne either, I too just want perfect skin so I thought I would give it a try. I am worried now! :(