Friday, February 11, 2011

Wetseal Order

Yay! My order was shipped and should be here in a few days. they have 5 for $20.00 deals all the time and I often take advantage of it and buy five items for $20.00 and end up spending $26.00 because of shipping and tax. My order is as follows.

1 of Tunnel T-Back Tank $4.00

1 of Rib Tank Top $4.00

1 of Dolphin Short $4.00

1 of Fold Over Yoga Short $4.00

1 of Solid Rollover Yoga Short $4.00

So when it arrives I am going to take pictures of all the items and let you know how great or disappointing they are. I am really hoping that the shorts will all fit because sometimes their bottoms can run a little small but I am hopeful. If you have any questions or comments I always reply and get back to you so go ahead and leave a comment and let me know about your experience with wetseal, and if you love their stuff or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am going there right now and doing a little shopping. I didn't know they had such cheap stuff, Yoga shorts here I come.

Anonymous said...

You must do alot of Yoga.