Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chicken Gravy -Request-

After creating your favorite chicken dish, it's all gravy - chicken gravy! Pour over chicken and go to town! Yummmy! If you don't have chicken stock on hand, you could also use bouillon cubes, chicken flavor of coarse; just follow package directions and proceed as directed below.

Ingredients


  • 2 cups chicken stock




  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch




  • 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning



  • Directions

    Bring chicken stock to a boil. Dissolve cornstarch in a small amount of cold water and add to chicken stock. Season to taste with poultry seasoning and cook until thickened. Serve over mashed potatoes or chicken.

    If you have any questions or comments  leave a comment and I will get back to you.

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks for getting back to me and getting me this recipe so quickly. My in-laws are coming in tonight and I want to impress my hubby's mom with a great meal, Thanks. I'll let you know how it went.

    Anonymous said...

    Yummy, that looks so good. I am going to try this out and see how tastey it really is.

    Anonymous said...

    Awesome style. I wish I could write that way.
    Tapety na pulpit
    Tapety na pulpit