Sunday, February 27, 2011

Peanut Butterfinger Creme Pie


The first time I had this pie it can from Burger King and I knew I had to have the recipe. It was the best thing I had ever tasted, until I made the pie myself. If you enjoy peanut butter and butterfingers you are going to love this pie. Follow me so you can always find your way back here and don't forget to leave a comment about what you think of the pie.
Ingredients
  • 1 package Cream Cheese
  • 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
  • 1 1/2 Cups Powder Sugar
  • 2 tubs Whipped Topping
  • 9 mini Butterfinger Bars
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • Gramcracker Pie Crust
Directions

 Beat together Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter, and Powder Sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add in 1 tub of the Whipped Topping, mix until smooth.
Chop 9 Butterfingers into small pieces (set aside 3 of the chopped butterfingers for the top of pie)and crumble them into mix. Stir until well mixed. Spoon into crust,Freeze 3 to 4 hours or until firm.               
Take the pie out of the freezer add the half of the other tub of Whipped Toppping to the pie and sprinkle remaining butterfingers/chopped onto top of the pie evenly. Add chocolate syrup to the top as well. I did a lattuce pattern. 
Freeze for an additional hour or more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Delish, I also remember these at Burger King, they were so good. Now I can make my own, cool. And Thanks