Friday, February 18, 2011

Wet Seal Order is here

I made my order on the 11 of February and It arrived on the 17th. I am excited, I love the little yoga shorts. I am almost certain that I would never leave my house in them, but I will do yoga at home with them, my hubby enjoys it immensely. I love, love the Tunnel Tank, it's so comfy, soft and it fits so well. The other tank is pretty nice as well. The only complaint I have is with the dolphin shorts, they are too big. But I can use them to sleep in them instead of running in them. Here is what came in the order and a great picture from me.

1 of Tunnel T-Back Tank $4.00
1 of Rib Tank Top $4.00
1 of Dolphin Short $4.00
1 of Fold Over Yoga Short $4.00
1 of Solid Rollover Yoga Short $4.00


I also finally got around to going to a Target and buying the little jacket I really wanted. I use the last of the Money on the Target gift card I was given for Christmas from my wonderful little sister. She has always been a great gift giver. The Jacket was $37.00 with tax, and the gift card had $20.00 left on it so I only had to pay $17.00 for it. Here's a picture of it that I took here in my room.
Tell me what you think about the clothes, jacket or whatever you want to share with me I am here. Leave a comment and become a follower before you leave.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the jacket, I am running to Target tonight to grab me up one.

Anonymous said...

I love all of it. I love Wetseal. I love the clothes. I love your blog..ha ha.

Anonymous said...

The jacket looks like plastic. I don't like Wet Seal much at all.

Alicia said...

The jacket feels great and I think it looks pretty good as well, the pictures shines a little but plastic...I don't think so. Wetseal is great, sorry you don't think so.