Friday, February 18, 2011

New Wet Seal Order

I ordered a few things from Wet Seal on the 17th and they should be shipping out soon. I am getting first Cali Bear Pant. Features soft knit body, California bear screen print, elastic drawstring waist and elastic scrunch leg opening. They are going to be great for my jogging. Second I am getting the Ohio Pant. Features soft knit body, Ohio screen print, elastic drawstring waist and elastic scrunch leg opening. these are the same as the last just black instead of grey and of coarse they are Ohio instead of California.
And third I will be getting the French Terry Wrap. a solid body, French styling open front design, side pockets, ruched short sleeves. I can't wait for them to get here. I will take pictures and post them as soon as the stuff gets here. Untill them leave a comment or become a follow to hear more from me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just love Wet Seal don't you?

Alicia said...

I'm upset because the Cali Bear pant...they are not shipping it...Wet Seal told me that they are out of them...when I added it to my cart and bought it you had it...so why, oh why couldn't I get my pair.... Boo Hoo, I really wanted them...So upset..any who, they did offer me free shipping on my next order..

Anonymous said...

That really sucks when you order something and they have it but a day later they send you an email saying they ran out and your not getting yours.