Saturday, February 12, 2011

Proactive-Update-

2 Days in and my skin is beginning to dry out.  I can already tell that this stuff isn't going to last long at all. They don't fill these tiny little bottles with much of the product.
The face wash feels like I'm washing my face with sand. The Toner smalls really bad, what were they thinking? My repairing cream was a really small bottle and also was like half full. Although the green tea moisturizer was in a tiny little bottle I actually like it. It smells really nice but it doesn't last long on the face. It seems that after I apply it a few hours late my face is still really dry. I haven't noticed any different in my face, with pimples or blackheads, but it has only been a few days. I will get back to this subject in a week and see where I am then.

No comments: