Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stephen King's The Shining

I remember watching this in parts on TV when it first came out. It is so long they had to break it up into like 4 parts and we had to wait all week to see the next part. The original version was okay, Jack is great at playing crazy, not to say that Steven Weber doesn't convince me that he wants to kill his wife and child. He's pretty good at looking nuts. I really enjoy this version much more than the original. I just bought The Shinning from amazon.com for like $3.00 so I will see that in the mail soon. As you will find out by reading my blogs I am a huge fan of amazon.com, I buy there all the time. What did you think of this version of Steven Kings The Shinning? Leave me a comment and become a follower to hear more about anything and everything.

No comments: