Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My First Ever Post

Hello everyone! This is my first post ever, anywhere. I guess I will start telling you a little about me. I am 27 years old. I have two sisters and a brother. I was born in Fayette Alabama. I wasn't there long before my mother packed our whole life into a car and drove us across the country to Colorado, where we stayed for a fews years before moving onto Casper Wyoming. You will most likely hear about Casper allot in my blogs because I loved it there so much. My childhood was spent there, my friends and life were there. But everything is in a non-stop cycle of change and we moved across the country again, where my mother, her new husband, and my little sister moved to North Carolina and my older sister and brother along with I moved back to Alabama to stay with my father. Things did not work out there after half a year or so my sister and I moved in with my mother in North Carolina. I met my hubby at Vance Granville Community College while I was studying Criminal Justice. It was something sweet when we met, loved him from the moment I knew him really well, he is such a great man. I ended up dropping out of college for several reasons one being I didn't really want to go into that feild, two I was getting married, and three I have serious people issues, social dissorders. My hubby and I ended up moving to Colorado for a year but came back to North Carolina. That is pretty much my life summed up.Ha! Ha! I am a lover of all shopping and a lover of all animals except humans, I kind of have an issue with us. I'm a huge fan of sc/fi, aliens you know, and I love to cook. I enjoy playing a veriaty of video games from Final Fantasy 7,8,9,X,X-2, Tomb Raider all, Resident Evil all, Primal, Sims2, Sims3, you get the point. Well that's me, kinda, you'll learn more if you come back. 

No comments: