Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Phone Cover

Isn't it just beautiful? I found this very pretty cover for my Samsung Intensity 2, which I have in a very nice blue but it's just not me....I love pink, I'm a girly girl. So this is so perfect and so me!  I pretty much love this phone. It's my favorite phone so far.:) I better love it, I am stuck with it for two years.:0 I signed a contract...but it will be okay! :)
My Intensity 2 is great for texting, there is a great keyboard that pulls out, and it is a full keyboard. It's plays music that I download from my mp3 player playlist on my computer. And it has an ass load of pictures that were also on my computer. Of coarse the thing takes photos which are pretty good shots, just kinda small. I love it, what do you think about my phone and my new cover for it? Just leave a comment below and make sure you follow me for more on everything.

No comments: