Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FWD: FWD:

My hubby and I just put up some glowing stars in the corner of the room where our lamp is. Now while I lay in bed at night I can see the stars. Its much cheaper than a skylight like I would love to have. To be able to lie in bed and look into the skys would be so wonderful. I am reminded of when I was real little maybe 8. We had to move again. The middle of the night I am in the back seat and my window is cracked open enough to feel the cold wind on my face. The sounds of the road going by and the wind blowing have become comforting to me because we moved around so often. Even now I love the cold air on my face and the sounds of the road flying by. It soothes me.
CB#: 719-482-5974

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: