Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jeans at alloy.com

You will no doubt find out that most of my posts will be about clothes because I love them so and love to shop and I often shop at alloy.com. Well I use to anyway. Now a days I tend to stay away from there expensive crap. I find that there sizes are all wrong. You will ask for a size 13, your jeans show up saying they are a size 13 on the tag but you try them on and you've got a size 17. Or maybe you order a size 15, when the jeans get there they say 15 on the tag but you can barely squeeze into them. What is going on with Alloy? My bet is they just don't care. When you return the jeans you will have to pay more shipping. Twice you will have to pay shipping to get the size you need, first when you bought them and once more to have the new jeans shipped back to you. Now that I finally have the right size I realize that the jeans are way too high up, Do you want me to wear these damb things past my belly button? No, I like mine low. And what does the description say...low-rise.
 "Revolt Studded Stretch Flare Jean
STRETCH five-pocket low-rise flare with front destruction, studded back flap pockets and studs along front pockets."  
I now have to fold down the jeans to kind of give me a belt that bulges out. So now I never wear them after paying $40.00 plus shipping twice for another $15.00. The funny thing about all this is I have done it more than once. I believe this is the fourth or fifth pair of jeans I have bought from alloy.com and now they are just hanging in my closet never being worn. So I vow, right here right now, that I will never buy jeans from alloy.com ever again! Who is going to make this vow with me? Leave me some comments about your experience with alloy and anything else you might want to add or say. Thanks!

No comments: