Saturday, April 30, 2011

OMG Another E.L.F Order

OMG everyone, I ordered more make-up from eyeslipsface.com. This is my third order since I discovered them for myself. I don't think I have ever bought so much make-up in my whole life. This orders total was $26.95. I used a great code that got me ten free $1.00 items for free when you buy at least $20.00 or $25.00 something like that. (ECD1) (SAVE50) gets you half off. Gee I wish I had see the half off one earlier. (SHIP25) gets you free shipping if you spend $25.00. So anyway here is what I bought this time.

Berry Mix Duo eye shadow Cream                                    $1.00 - free
Berry Mix Duo Eyeshadow                                                $1.00 - free (I don't know why I got two in the same color.)
Blending Eye Brush                                                            $1.00 - free
blushed/bronzed Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - $3.00
Classy Lipstick                                                                    $1.00 - free
Complexion Perfection                                                        $3.00
Eye Lash Curler                                                                   $1.00 -free
Eye Shadow Brush                                                              $1.00 - free
Eyelid Primer                                                                      $1.00 - free
Ivory Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15                                        $1.00 - free
Kabuki Face Brush                                                             $5.00
Light Complete Coverage Concealer                                 $3.00
Mocha Swirl Duo Eyeshadow                                            $1.00 - free
Mocha Swirl Duo Eye Shadow Cream                              $1.00  - free ( again I bought the same colors.)
Pink Lemonade '06 Luscious Liquid Lipstick                   $1.00
Think Pink Glossy Collections Limited Edition                $5.00

No comments: