Saturday, April 23, 2011

Elf

I discovered a wonderful new site http://www.eyeslipsface.com/  .
They have some super cheap make-up and what have you. I just loved shopping around the website. I spend around $32.00 total just tonight. And I can't wait until we get paid again this week so I can buy some more stuff. I have my cart full and ready for next week. When my stuff arrives I will take pictures and try everything out and let everyone know how great or crappy it is. 

Here's what I got 
Concealer Kit   Zit Zapper Back To School - Concealer Kit $3.00
Day To Night Collection eyeshadow kit $5.00 1/2 off-really $2.50
Glitz n' Glam Eyes Get the Look: Limited Editions Vol.2 $5.00 1/2 off- really $2.50
Light Beige All Over Cover Stick $1.00
Lilac Petal All Over Color Stick $1.00
Mineral Infused Face Primer Mineral Face Primer $6.00
Nail Polish Collection $5.00 1/2 off-really $2.50
Rosy Beige All Over Cover Stick $1.00
Smudge Eye Sponge $1.00
Sparkle Pinks Hyper shine Gloss Box Set $5.00
Stipple Brush $3.00

Shipping is $6.95 show watch out for that but everything else is priced really well. But this stuff isn't for the super rich pampered little bitched who get everything, you wont find Mac here or anything like that, it's cheap stuff, come on! :) And if you can catch it before the 25th of this month April, you can get free shipping over $25.00 orders with SHIP25 and all gift items are 50% off just use MOM (as a code of coarse), wowzer I love it! They promised me a free gift with my order for giving them three friends email addresses so I will let you know if they really send me the free gift.

No comments: