Monday, April 25, 2011

E.L.F More Stuff

So I have purchased a large amout of make-up from E.L.F, again. I haven't even recieved the first order and I have already bought more stuff. I am addicted to shopping. I love to buy stuff and when it is so cheap I can't help myself. I am supose to be saving $3000.00 for some teeth extractions but....I hate the dentist. I have nothing saved yet, lol because I keep finding such great deals on make-up, clothes, shoes and all sorts of stuff. E.L.F's great sale is going to end at midnight tonight so you have to hurry to take advantage. MOM code if you want 50% off gifts. SHIP25 for free shipping on orders over $25.00.

Here's what I bought.
Lip Primer & Plumper  $3.00
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Coffee $1.00
Nourishing Cuticle Pen $1.00
Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter $3.00
2Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 $2.00 (I got it in 2 different colors/just a dollar.)
Complete Coverage Concealer $3.00
Eye Primer & Liner Sealer $3.00
Luscious Liquid Lipstick Pink Lemonade $1.00
Powder Brush $3.00
Shimmer Palette $3.00
Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm Strawberry Crème $1.00
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Teal $1.00

So that's what I bought, it was $25.00 even. I didn't pay shipping because I use the code SHIP25 and got Free shipping. Yay! :) Anyone reading this should go to elf and check out there great stuff.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

No comments: