Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Clothing Haul

 These tops are all from Wet Seal and I found them in the clearance area so they were cheap plus they were having a buy one get one for a penny sale. I love that.
 These came from Ross for super cheap. I think the skirt was $3.00. The shoes are from Alloy.com clearance fro $14.99 and I had a gift care with $15.00 left on it.

The sunglasses are also from Wet Seal. The were 2 for $10.00. The tops are from Ross, the boots from Wet Seal  I paid a total of $10.85 for both boots. buy one get one for a penny sale, while the flip flops are from a my local doller store.
These are from Wetseal as well both were a penny.
And these are just a couple random outfit I often wear. Tell me what you think about the new stuff. Leave a comment and if you are looking for help with something leave an email address or facebook name. You can always email me with any questions about anything you need help with. alissa12347@hotmail.com

No comments: