Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elf Studio Brushes


I am a huge fan of the Elf studio brushes. I recently ordered the Stipple and Powder brushes.
The stipple is a taklon brush and can be used with either wet or dry products, but I recommend it for just powders. The bristles are not together enough to support liquid foundation. It's perfect for adding definition to your cheekbones or highlighting with soft layers.
The Powder Brush is also taklon and can also be used with wet or dry products. This brush is fantastic for either, it's good and firm. The bristles don't spread apart crazy and make it impossible to use liquid foundation with. These brushes are definitely worth the couple of dollars that I paid for them and I would recommend that if you love make-up buy these brushes.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

No comments: