Friday, May 6, 2011

Elf Order #3


So here is my third order from eyeslipsface.com , it came today in the mail. I was pretty happy with the order but one item was missing again, (lipstick in classy.) Again, for the third time, for my free gift for giving up three persons email addresses, my free gift was the $1.00 drama eyeshadow quad. So I now have three of them. I was hoping they would send me something different this time but free is free.

The kabuki brush is wonderful. It is the softest make-up brush I have ever used. Overall I am happy with my order and most of the things that came. Some of the colors of the eyeshadows look much different in person than online.
Please leave a comment, take part in my polls and please, please become a follower. It would mean allot to me. Thanks so much! :)

No comments: