Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elf Order Times Two


My eyes, lips, face orders are finally here. Well two of them have shown up but I am still waiting for the last one which should be here in a few days. My first order came about a week ago.
 The five different lips glosses were not that great. For the most part there isn't really any color but it does gloss up so I guess I will still use them. The three different all over color sticks smell wonderful. They seem do work well too, for a dollar their great. The nail polish isn't so good. You have to do at least three coats. And the colors are more for Easter, not Summer. I have used the zit zapper thing for a few days and it doesn't seem to do anything and it smells bad. For the rest of the stuff it's pretty good for the price but nothing special.
 My second eyes, lips, face order came Monday. I love, love the Powder brush (studio). It's a great powder brush, I can't believe it's so cheap.
The elf complete cover concealer was a little dark for my skin and when it got here it looked all sweaty and oily. Yuck!  I like the eyeliner marker things. They go on really smooth but they do kind of look like you used a marker on your eyes. My cuticle pen came with a broken lid so its all dried up. Overall I would recommend most of the products.

No comments: