Sunday, March 27, 2011

Last night I snuck out of my room, pass my fathers bedroom through the kitchen and out into the back yard. He asked me to meet him later that night when I spoke to Kyle last. We were sitting on the bench in the back of the community park that is close to both our houses. We meet there often, in secret. My father refuses to like Kyle, he wont even give him a chance. Father caught us together in my room, on my bed. It was a mistake to bring Kyle to my house. Now I wish I could take it all back. Not the parts with Kyle, it was so magical. He was so gentle and caring. I love him! But now I have to sneak around like a criminal just to see my love. We met underneath the stars that night and before either one of us said a word I was wrapped in his arms my lips pressed against his. We talked for hours before we pryed ourselves away so we didn't get caught, dusk was coming and I had to get my ass home before father woke-up early for bedcheck.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I was thinking about something I went through as a young girl and wrote this...Maybe I will start a story, what do you think?