Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year 2011!:)
A new year is here, the last year gone, enjoy everyday like it's going to be your last day because you never know when your time is up. In the beginning the only thing in life is eating, pooping, and sleeping. Then we grow to children and life is school and playing. By the time we are going through puberty life is too long and we would do anything to grow up faster and be an adult. Life is school, friends, boys, parties and fun when you are a carefree teen. In our twenty's life is one big party, boys and college. We think only of ourselves and just want to have fun. When we start getting closer to our thirties we notice that people are starting to die all around us, movie stars from movies we watched as children and teens, our grandparents, uncles and aunts. Cancer in everywhere, is there anyone out there that does know at least one person that had cancer or has cancer? Life goes by so quickly in this part of our lives, I feel like I was just in college but that was seven years ago. I fear allot more now that I am getting older, the loss of my husband for one. I feel like I couldn't gone on without him, I really don't know how I managed without him before we came together. I would be lost without him.
Happy New Year everyone, enjoy this one!

No comments: